 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1140 (-10)
  New Stock; Free Shipping at my store...

Hi I'm just posting to say that I have added 92 lengths of 9v curved track (used) to my brickshop. I want to cut down on the used track to make room for the new track that is coming to my house in the next little while as I get a few more train (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  (canceled)

  Pictures of my brickLink Store

 (URL) I'll modify the pictures with added text so it'll be more clear where what is stored. In my store I now have way over 5600 different lots, over 370.000 items. I have none of my containers labeled, and yet can find any given piece in 10 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  I need $$; Having a bigger SALE !!

This may be my best sale yet!! All parts 30% off; minifigs 25% off. I ship worldwide. I should have your order ready on Thurs or Fri, depending on my work schedule. Check out my great selection. Original prices were already low. "Best Small Shop on (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off all sets in Bricklink store Bob's Lego Clearing House

In celebration of the 4,000th page view of my store, all sets are now 25% off: (URL) the 40% discount on all space minifigs (including classic spacemen) continues. Bob (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Brian's company. --Todd (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  All parts now 15% off!

I've raised the discount on parts in my Bricklink shop to 15% off of my already-quite-low prices. I'll continue to raise the discount occasionally over the next couple of weeks before closing up shop around June 20, so check back often! Alan Alan's (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  40% off all minifigs in my BL store, Bob's Lego Clearing House

40% off all minifigs including classic space! (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  27% off sale on Town & Aquazone sets and all space minifigs in my BL store for 24 hours or so

27% off sale on Town and Aquazone sets and on all space minifigs in stock: (URL) is for 24 hours or so only. Bob C.B.S. of Bob's Lego Clearing House® (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  All parts on sale in my Bricklink shop!

Hi. I will be permanently closing my Bricklink store in about a month due to an upcoming move to Germany, so all parts in my Bricklink store are now set at 10% off. Since many of my prices were already at or near the lowest on Bricklink, this means (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact