 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1138
    Pictures of my brickLink Store —Paul Janssen
    (URL) I'll modify the pictures with added text so it'll be more clear where what is stored. In my store I now have way over 5600 different lots, over 370.000 items. I have none of my containers labeled, and yet can find any given piece in 10 (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        (canceled) —Kevin Salm