 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1120 (-10)
  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Not true if you search for "ford dealership": (URL) Right at the top you have www.deansellersford.com, www.superstitionford.com, and www.earnhardtford.com. But again, those are all licensed dealerships, and in order to be allowed to use the (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) These things take time, and they are but one task on the to-do list. Plus, we aren't trying to be jerks about this stuff, so we give people time to make the switch. We don't have many rules for what Web sites can do (and I've worked hard to (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Nope. LEGO is a registered trademark, and _any_ unauthorized use of it can be prosecuted. If they so choose. A few years back Paramount went around pounding on the door of _every_ Star Trek fansite and demanding that they pull their plug, (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  40% off Closing Sale

Hi all, I have a 40% off Closing Sale in my Bricklink store until the end of the month after which I will close my store. All bricks not sold will be auctioned on Evilbay. (URL) by to grab those great New bricks & minifigs for great prices. Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) their bite? I do not see how they could have let it go for this long with nothing. Has anybody ever stood up to them before? Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) information on what transpired? Or were you just following up an old thread? (or was that a post that waited a few months to get validated? :-) ) Thanks! (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) It looks like LEGO attorneys have finally decided to go after Brian Styles: (URL) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  4708 Hogwarts Express on sale at Cosmic Toys

Hi folks, I'm having a sale on 4708 Hogwarts Express. Today only I have 6 copies on sale at $29.99 each. Due to demand this item is limited to one copy per customer or address. If you want additional, please indicate that in the Comments field and I (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink?

(...) Thanks for your input! However I still can't connect.... ...BL is the only Lego related site which I can't seem to connect to at this moment?! Fan created sites, *this* site, the official Lego website, FBTB, MOCpages, etc, etc. don't give any (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink?

(...) Hi Erik, I haven't tried in the last 6 hours, but it seems OK now... ROSCO (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact