 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1115 (-5)
  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) information on what transpired? Or were you just following up an old thread? (or was that a post that waited a few months to get validated? :-) ) Thanks! (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) It looks like LEGO attorneys have finally decided to go after Brian Styles: (URL) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

  4708 Hogwarts Express on sale at Cosmic Toys

Hi folks, I'm having a sale on 4708 Hogwarts Express. Today only I have 6 copies on sale at $29.99 each. Due to demand this item is limited to one copy per customer or address. If you want additional, please indicate that in the Comments field and I (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink?

(...) Thanks for your input! However I still can't connect.... ...BL is the only Lego related site which I can't seem to connect to at this moment?! Fan created sites, *this* site, the official Lego website, FBTB, MOCpages, etc, etc. don't give any (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Are there any other people having trouble to connect to Bricklink?

(...) Hi Erik, I haven't tried in the last 6 hours, but it seems OK now... ROSCO (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact