 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1105
  Hogwarts Express on sale at Cosmic Toys

Hi folks, I'm having a sale on 4708 Hogwarts Express. Today only I have 6 copies on sale at $29.99 each. Due to demand this item is limited to one copy per customer or address. If you want a second copy, please indicate that in the Comments field (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)