 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1105
1104  |  1106
Subject:
Hogwarts Express on sale at Cosmic Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:41:27 GMT

Hi folks, I'm having a sale on 4708 Hogwarts Express. Today only I have 6 copies
on sale at $29.99 each. Due to demand this item is limited to one copy per
customer or address. If you want a second copy, please indicate that in the
Comments field and I will see what I can do after the sale is over. The sale
lasts until those six are sold or six hours, which ever comes first.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cosmicray&itemID=1346911

Ray Sanders
Cosmic Toys
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cosmicray