 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1088
  All prices revised at BrikTrak Lego USA + fixed shipping in USA

I've just reopened my store after an entire day of going through each lot in my inventory and revising the prices. All my items are now listed at average current value with an additional 10% off and most items are now much better value as it's been (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)