 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1088
1087  |  1089
Subject:
All prices revised at BrikTrak Lego USA + fixed shipping in USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 02:28:56 GMT

I've just reopened my store after an entire day of going through each lot in
my inventory and revising the prices.
All my items are now listed at average current value with an additional 10%
off and most items are now much better value as it's been a while since I
have
spent time on my own inventory.

I have over 51,000 pieces in 1,356 unique lots so there should be something
for everyone! Domestic orders get fixed shipping of $4.00 for priority mail
as
well.

I will also be listing 25,000 more pieces over the next week or so including
many pieces from multiple copies of most of the new designers sets, so be
sure
to come back often.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=oshkosh_boy

Richard