 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1074
    'Spring Cleaning' Sale... —Benjamin Medinets
   Hi. I have had recent success in sales in my shop, and have done pretty well overall. Not everything in my shop has sold, and there are a couple of items that I would like to be gone. Clearance Sets are: 6713 Grip N Go Challenge, was selling at my (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)