 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1052
  Used parts clearance : 50% off of used parts

Used parts clearance Sale Today only 50% off of used parts in my Bricklink store. All used parts not sold today will be removed from my store and sold in a big auction on Evilbay later. Grab this last chance to get those great used parts. Regards, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)