 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1045 (-5)
  New UK Bricklink store - NinjaBricks!

Just a quick post to advertise my bricklink store NinjaBricks, which opened today. Come and buy lego from me - you know you want to!!! James waferthinninja@hotmail.com NinjaBricks: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

  prices lowered, parts added from 7191 UCS X-Wing and more !!!

Check out my BrickLink shop the yellowcastle (URL). 1000+ parts added from sets including UCS X-Wing <set:7191> and others. Lots of lowered prices to boot! Plus most minifigs $1 or less. BEN G Don't forget sets for sale at my web site in the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

Mark wrote: (...) Hope nobody minds me hijacking the thread... After some serious planning I decided to release a special Santa Fe B-unit, available from my Bricklink shop Brick Piles. It's designed to fit perfectly together with LEGO's A-unit. More (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricksburg Depot Inventory Clearance

All remaining inventory in my BrickLink store is now 50% off. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New custom Castle and WW2 kits & instructions from Brickmania!

Greetings! It's been a busy couple of months in the land of Brickmania. The peasantry and craftsemen have been hard at work assembling more record-breaking customs kits.... The first one is in the form of the Tower of Vlad Dracula (or "Vlad the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact