 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1039
    10% off all Space sets at Bob's Sets for Sale (plus a bonus for all new orders until the sale ends!) —Bob Parker
   Now through Friday afternoon (2/14), 10% off all of my Space sets at my store! (URL) all new orders placed until the sale ends will include one random space minifig (of my choosing) as my way of saying thank you! And now I accept Paypal as a payment (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 10% off all Space sets at Bob's Sets for Sale (plus a bonus for all new orders until the sale ends!) —Bob Parker
   (...) Sorry for replying to my own post, but: Now by popular demand, I am now shipping internationally! Please read all of my store policies before placing an order. And thanks for stopping by! - Bob CEO of Bob's Sets for Sale (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)