 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1016
    BrickLink down (or unreachable) ? —Ray Sanders
   I've been unable to reach BrickLink at all this morning. The NANOG list is reporting a fairly major DDoS attack underway since late last night on a MS SQL Server udp port, so I wonder if A has anything to do with B. Anyone know whats up (or down as (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: BrickLink down (or unreachable) ? —Carsten Straaberg
     Hi Ray, I've experienced several problems. I saw on slashdot.org that some nameservers have been knocked out. :-( I've tried pinging both bricklink and their webhost (northcomp) and it is impossible to resolve the names to ip-adresses. /Carsten (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

         Re: BrickLink down (or unreachable) ? —Martin Scragg
     (...) My system has the IP address cached, and I still can't ping bricklink. I even tried with long TTL and wait for reply and still nothing. Martin (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: BrickLink down (or unreachable) ? —Jeff Stabile
   (...) This might be part of it: Copied from NTBUGTRAQ mailing list: "Everyone, I don't know what is causing this, but we had several customer machines (which we don't manage) affected tonight. The common thread is that all were running an unpatched (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)