 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1015 (-20)
  New BrickLink Store (w/Train Stuff)

Hello All, I'd like to announce the opening of my new BrickLink store: Mark's Extras I've broken up several of the 4534 LEGO Express train sets and am offering the following: * Black Locomotive w/Tender (both motorized and non-motorized versions) * (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Many new and gently used sets added to my BL shop

(...) snipped outdated store link (...) Ack! I forgot that changing my user name back to CG47 would change my store link! Here's the working link for my new store: (URL) have added a lot of new and gently used sets across a variety of themes (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Unsorted lot of over 5800 pcs.

(...) auctions. lugnet.market.brickshops is the defacto place to announce BrickLink sales, so it would appear that BrickLink auctions would be allowed. On the other hand, the TOS are pretty clear that auction announcements are only allowed in groups (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.admin.general)

  Unsorted lot of over 5800 pcs.

Here's the link" (URL) have set a reserve because I put a lot of work into cleaning, partially sorting, and detailing the contents of this lot. It includes instructions for 22 sets, three empty buckets, 60+ minifigs, many windows and castle walls, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: fast sell...

(...) No reason...just that I had a 12V train motor that had been in my collection and I have no reason to keep it... so I just sold it for a very low price. It was untested and I did not know if the item would run. Ben (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: fast sell...

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:H94nIB.93n@lugnet.com... (...) after (...) at (...) I've (...) Is there a particular reason to elaborate on what the element in question is? Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  fast sell...

This is just a brief commentary of what happened today. There was a certain item I was selling off, and a couple minutes later after posting it to my inventory, it was immediately sold. I was very impressed at the speed it was selling. I don't want (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  inventory restocked : TRAIN STUFF on sale!!

Check out my restocked inventory! Many parts from 4534 TRAIN, rare train minifigs, engines, speed regulators, track, blue windows, brown plates, much, much more. Tons of plates, bricks, slopes, tiles, panels, transparent parts, Ewoks. PARTS 50% off; (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Many new and gently used sets added to my BL shop

Please take a look to see if anything strikes your fancy: (URL) for looking!! Bob (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

Hello! (...) Just out of curiosity, I am looking for the larger plates of Maersk blue. Did you have other plates besides the little corner plates? Please tell me all you had were the little corner plates! Brendan (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

(...) Yes, they definitely are Maersk blue. /Eric/ (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

(...) I am assuming they came from RLD, I just do not see a way he could come up with that many of the parts. People have come from RLD with parts in colors not in sets before. So I would hope they are actually Maersk blue - I guess I will find out (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

(...) Use this as a reference: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

(...) Uhh, are you sure those are Maersk Blue? I don't recall seeing any 2x10 or 2x8 bricks in the Maersk sets? Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

Hello, I have small quantities (less than 100) of some sizes of Maersk blue bricks and plates for sale in my Bricklink shop: (URL) for looking! /Eric M/ (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Last Reduction at my Brickenplate Shop, only 26 sets left!

I am having my last reduction at my Brickenplate shop: (URL) the Shell promos from '98 and '99 for $0.87 or $0.75 each (respectively) 6761 Bandit's Secret Hide-Out for less than $25.00 LEGO CHESS promo set (king on throne) and LOCO promo (handrail (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Long monorail

in my store (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Semi-custom set added to my BL shop

I have added a customized 10014 caboose to my shop. I made the "lights" on the back really light up with LED's. See description and 5 pictures for more detail. It would be a great addition to any railroad! See if you can find the wires! (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Grand Opening of my Bricklink store!

Take a look at my new Bricklink store: (URL) new and eventually used sets will be added over the next couple of weeks. Thanks! Bob (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickenplate After-Christmas Sale

The remainder of my sets are now all reduced in price by significant margins!!! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact