 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1000
999  |  1001
Subject:
Last Reduction at my Brickenplate Shop, only 26 sets left!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:59:44 GMT

I am having my last reduction at my Brickenplate shop:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=thomasmain

Get the Shell promos from '98 and '99 for $0.87 or $0.75 each (respectively)
6761 Bandit's Secret Hide-Out for less than $25.00
LEGO CHESS promo set (king on throne) and LOCO promo (handrail car) for
$2.50 ea.
6416 Poolside Paradise for $16.25
Beautiful Enviro-Model sets from the mid seventies at $20 ea.

Minimum order lowered to $10.00, but at these prices...best to grab a bunch of
stuff.