 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1000 (-5)
  Last Reduction at my Brickenplate Shop, only 26 sets left!

I am having my last reduction at my Brickenplate shop: (URL) the Shell promos from '98 and '99 for $0.87 or $0.75 each (respectively) 6761 Bandit's Secret Hide-Out for less than $25.00 LEGO CHESS promo set (king on throne) and LOCO promo (handrail (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Long monorail

in my store (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Semi-custom set added to my BL shop

I have added a customized 10014 caboose to my shop. I made the "lights" on the back really light up with LED's. See description and 5 pictures for more detail. It would be a great addition to any railroad! See if you can find the wires! (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Grand Opening of my Bricklink store!

Take a look at my new Bricklink store: (URL) new and eventually used sets will be added over the next couple of weeks. Thanks! Bob (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickenplate After-Christmas Sale

The remainder of my sets are now all reduced in price by significant margins!!! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact