 Marketplace / Brick Shops / * (-5)
Subject:
The BrickLink bugs thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:06:34 GMT

This section has not been active for 5+ years, but I think there is a valid need
for something now. There are a number of unresolved bugs at BL. Attempts at
reporting them has met with denial. List the bugs you know about here, but keep
it factual and don't try to take BL down in the process.

thanks, Ray

Subject:
"Had it with eBay" celebratory sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 21:28:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I did it. I sold my last item at eBay, and I no longer have a store there or any listings. The prices and service (high and low respectively) don’t compare to BrickLink. Maybe they’ll change for the better but for now, I had enough.

So, to celebrate, for the next week (ending when we get back from BrickFair) anyone who buys ANYTHING from my store on BrickLink will get 5% off on the merchandise price. Mention this message in your remarks, ask for the discount and when we invoice you, we’ll apply the discount. Easy peasy.

Please mention this message prior to payment, thanks.

Subject:
All sets reduced, lots of parts marked down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 02:34:24 GMT

Time to make some space! All sets in my store are reduced to be among the
cheapest on BrickLink. Lots of parts marked down too!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=roygal

Subject:
My minion is bored sale: 25% OFF Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:47:36 GMT

My minion is back from vacation but has not yet gone back to school, thus she is
bored.  Keep her busy by placing some orders in my store!

All parts are 25% OFF!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Troy

Subject:
I want to buy something expensive sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 18:51:14 GMT

I want to buy something expensive, so I am having a sale!

All parts 25% off

(except a few parts from newly parted out sets that were added after I converted
my parts to sale prices)

All Gear and Instructions 10% off

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&rID=-5

Thanks,