 Marketplace / Auctions / 9993 (-5)
  Just when you think you've seen it all

(URL) Just wow. Auctioning off a coupon for subscription to LEGO(r) Magazine.... a subscription you can get for essentially free, if you call and ask for it, or just buy a small set. Amazing. (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego 6399 Airport Shuttle MISB, Legoland 6380 6389, 3x 1029

For not posting to many contributions every day, I will instead follow a friendly advice from a reader here, to put information together. A nice item, among new auctions today, are the 6399 Monorail from 1991. New and unopend. (URL) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO 710 Wrecker with Car MISB CELLOPHANE -73

Hi, Kevin Thank you for information/advice. I fully understand. From now I will instead put more items "together" And max one pr. day ;-) Best regards Christian "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:HE80v6.9y1@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly update of New Listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Apr 30, 08:06 PM PST. To register or bid go to www.auctionbrick.com. ---...--- 7310 LIFE ON MARS MONO JET - Used - Great Current Bid: US$0.01, Time Left: 18 Hrs 57 Min+ (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO 710 Wrecker with Car MISB CELLOPHANE -73

Hi. You have many wonderful Lego sets for auction right now. Wow! BUT, please do NOT post individual message for each auction. Instead of attracting attention, people get tired of seeing them and just ignore them. I suggest one message per day (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact