 Marketplace / Auctions / 9989
Re: LEGO 710 Wrecker with Car MISB CELLOPHANE -73
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 18:33:06 GMT

Hi.  You have many wonderful Lego sets for auction right now.  Wow!

BUT, please do NOT post individual message for each auction.  Instead of
attracting attention, people get tired of seeing them and just ignore them.
I suggest one message per day listing your new auctions and perhaps a big
message once per week listing all of your auctions.

As we say in the USA, "Less is more."

__Kevin Salm__
curator, Lugnet marketplace newsgroups

.