 Marketplace / Auctions / 9788 (-10)
  6706 Frontier Patrol MIB on ebay

Hello, I'm selling a few of my boxed sets on ebay (to buy more bulk, unsorted Lego), and this one (URL) the 6706 Frontier Patrol (out of a Walmart set a few years back) ends in 9 hours, and is only at 6 cents. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  28 LEGO auctions ending on Saturday

On Saturday, I started no fewer than 28 LEGO auctions. Here are the descriptions and current bids for each (most don't have any bids yet). View my seller list for links to each auction and updated bids: (URL) New LEGO 1x1 round bricks $0.10 LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Trying Out AuctionBrick

I thought I would give Matt Chiles new auction site a go by posting some great sets up for auction there. All sets have a buy it now price and all but one have no reserve!! Bidding starts at $0.99. Have a look at what I am offering: First up is the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  150+ Lego auctions & listings from ISLAND_OASIS

Feb. 2nd Another 150 Auctions coming your way on Feb. 2nd. All categories will be represented in this listing. We have lots of Minifig auctions. We have Castle, Ninja, Town, Pirate, Classic Space, regular Space, as well as some rare Castle 375 (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA-Ebay: Castle Helmets and weapons, new

(URL) lots, composed of 15-20 helmets or weapons each. Low 1st class shipping, will combine multiple lots. E-mail with any questions. Thanks - Mark (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Printed bricks, Idea Book 239

Hello, If anyone is interested I've just posted 2 auctions on Ebay--one for rare printed bricks including "Philips" and "Glasgow" and the other for a 239 Idea book. Thank you and good luck if you decide to bid. BTW, I'm still looking for a printed (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Reminder - Harry Potter sets. 4729 and 4730

(URL) for looking. Dave (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  173 auctions on ebay, many ending tonight.

(URL) many without bids. A perfect chance to supplement your collection of parts. Lego is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! swrunyan@uswest.net (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Press Release: Announcing AuctionBrick

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> Matt, Where is there an indicator for international shipping, or are all lots assumed to be international? Jude (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA-Ebay: Town & Castle Headgear, some weapons, ends tonight

(URL) lots, closing later tonight. City lots composed of 10 hats/helmets/hair pieces each, with visors or goggles if applicable. Castle lots are composed of 15-20 helmets or weapons each. Low 1st class shipping, will combine multiple lots. E-mail (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact