 Marketplace / Auctions / 9785
9784  |  9786
Subject:
150+ Lego auctions & listings from ISLAND_OASIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 18:23:06 GMT

Feb. 2nd

Another 150 Auctions coming your way on Feb. 2nd. All categories will be
represented in this listing. We have lots of Minifig auctions. We have
Castle, Ninja, Town, Pirate, Classic Space, regular Space, as well as some
rare Castle 375 goodies. We also have a whole mess of special parts and
baseplates. Be sure to check them all out on our picture preview page. Then
don't forget to go place your bids. Our stock is running low, so get the
goods while they are in stock.

Click below to place some bids:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1186&item=3112411031&rd=1

Bookmark our Website: