 Marketplace / Auctions / 9758 (-5)
  Re: Unsorted lot of over 5800 pcs.

(...) The entire lot, including the cardboard box I will use for shipping, is 24.5 lbs. Jeff J (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Unsorted lot of over 5800 pcs.

(...) auctions. lugnet.market.brickshops is the defacto place to announce BrickLink sales, so it would appear that BrickLink auctions would be allowed. On the other hand, the TOS are pretty clear that auction announcements are only allowed in groups (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.admin.general)

  Unsorted lot of over 5800 pcs.

Here's the link" (URL) have set a reserve because I put a lot of work into cleaning, partially sorting, and detailing the contents of this lot. It includes instructions for 22 sets, three empty buckets, 60+ minifigs, many windows and castle walls, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Several minifig auctions

12 stormtroopers:(1 day left!!!) (URL) Imperial officers+Palpatine: (URL) adventurers and a skeleton: (URL) Luke Skywalkers with 1 black hand: (URL) complete Space Police 1 figs: (URL) black Futuron, 1 blue classic: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Poldo's auctions,1 day left

Hi all, just a quick note to remind you that I'm running the last wave of auctions on bricklink,featuring garage parts,lot of wheels,transparent parts..... They will end in less than 24 hours . Here's the link: (URL) as usual,click on "show all (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact