 Marketplace / Auctions / 9723 (-5)
  150+ Island_Oasis Lego Auctions

Another 150+ Lego auctions coming your way Jan. 11th. Lego Minifigs from all themes, Lots of Rare Castle 375/6075 and 383/6083 Minifigs visors and weapons. We also have Original instructions from all themes, a bunch of baseplates, and tons of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  a pound of tiles

I have a pound of tiles available for auction at the below site: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  300 Lego Auctions Ending from Island_Oasis

Tons of cheap auctions left to be won, some still at $0.99!!!! We have 300 Lego listings ending very soon. These include over 50 Minifig Auctions as well as 20+ Original instructions Lots (a lot of old rare ones). Also we have around 30 Baseplate (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: eBay BIN $82.90 USD: Tour De France Promo 1196/7/8/9 Kit

(URL) very rare, very much sought after, series is on eBay for AN AMAZING BUY IT NOW price of only 82.90. Couple that with the fact that I am a USA seller with inexpensive shipping for other in my country and you've got a rare treat for a great buy! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auctions ending in a few ours !!

Hi all, I have a lot of stuff on auctions ending in a few hours (and more to come..) and many auctions still have no bids! if you're interested,take a look here: (URL) on "show all auction items" under "clearance sale" Good Luck !! Gianluca (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact