 Marketplace / Auctions / 9721
9720  |  9722
Subject:
300 Lego Auctions Ending from Island_Oasis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:20:33 GMT

Tons of cheap auctions left to be won, some still at $0.99!!!!

We have 300 Lego listings ending very soon. These include over 50 Minifig
Auctions as well as 20+ Original instructions Lots (a lot of old rare ones).
Also we have around 30 Baseplate auctions, not to mention another 100
Special Part auctions which contain everything from Rare Train and Technic
Parts, to Tons of Lego Castle Walls in all colors and types.

Also ending at the same time is a 60+ LB Small Parts Lego Lot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1186&item=3104439267

See all 300 Lego Listings Here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

To keep track of all the Lego Madness every week BOOKMARK our website:

http://www.islandoasisauctions.com/

THANKS FOR LOOKING :)

BILL DORAN / ISLAND_OASIS