 Marketplace / Auctions / 9671
    Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Anders Isaksson
   "Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> skrev i meddelandet news:H7rM1y.DFD@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) As far as I can see, not a brick is the same in the two constructions! Just because yours is the first one you've seen in Lego, you shouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Adrian Drake
     (...) Not a brick is the same? Oh come now. The techniques to make the side air intakes and rear wheel fenders are IDENTICAL. That being said, there are enough differences that you could probably try to argue that they were independently designed, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —James Brink
     I see a lot of differences between the two as well. They are both the same car and the same scale, and are going to look a lot alike if done well. I wouldn't be suprised if he saw yours beforehand and got a few ideas, but I don't really think it's a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Matt Hein
   (...) Taking a look at both constructions, I definitely see a lot of similarities abounding between both models, so I find it very difficult for anyone to argue that this isn't a copy, In which I believe it is. For the record, here's what I found to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)