 Marketplace / Auctions / 9623 (-5)
  Re: Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon on BrickLink

(...) remains at 39.00. Please don't wait until the last minute and miss out on this great find. (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Star Wars Luke Skywalker and Storm Trooper (NEW) on E-bay

I posted two sets of Star Wars figures from the Final Duel II set on E-bay. One of the sets has the standard smiling face while the other has the real Star Wars' face. both sets include the Luke SkyWalker, Storm Trooper, light saber and ray gun, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Bulk basic and some special, ending Saturday

Hi, Started 115 auctions, ending Saturday night, including basic bricks from 15 #3033blue tubs. Thanks for looking - Mark (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon on BrickLink

Up for auction is a Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon in new condition. This minifigure was removed from one of the 7190 sets that I sold a couple of years ago. I forgot all about the minifigures until I came across them last week. This (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: EBAY -CLASSIC SPACE SETS including #1593 SUPER SET w/ BOX

Hello to All! For anyone who is interested I have a number of rare sets up for auction. Included is a #1593 w/ ORIGINAL instructions and BOX! As well as a #365 Western Town Set - BRAND NEW from Germany - from 1975. All decals, ORIGINAL pieces, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact