 Marketplace / Auctions / 9623
Re: Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon on BrickLink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:34:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
Up for auction is a Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon in new
condition.  This minifigure was removed from one of the 7190 sets that I
sold a couple of years ago.   I forgot all about the minifigures until I
came across them last week.  This is my first auction on BrickLink and the
item has one day to go. The current price is  $35.   Please take a look and
happy bidding.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cdcwdc

Less than one hour to go on this very rare minifigure.  The current bid
remains at 39.00.  Please don't wait until the last minute and miss out on
this great find.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cdcwdc