 Marketplace / Auctions / 9623 (-20)
  Re: Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon on BrickLink

(...) remains at 39.00. Please don't wait until the last minute and miss out on this great find. (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Star Wars Luke Skywalker and Storm Trooper (NEW) on E-bay

I posted two sets of Star Wars figures from the Final Duel II set on E-bay. One of the sets has the standard smiling face while the other has the real Star Wars' face. both sets include the Luke SkyWalker, Storm Trooper, light saber and ray gun, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Bulk basic and some special, ending Saturday

Hi, Started 115 auctions, ending Saturday night, including basic bricks from 15 #3033blue tubs. Thanks for looking - Mark (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon on BrickLink

Up for auction is a Princess Leia from the #7190 Millennium Falcon in new condition. This minifigure was removed from one of the 7190 sets that I sold a couple of years ago. I forgot all about the minifigures until I came across them last week. This (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: EBAY -CLASSIC SPACE SETS including #1593 SUPER SET w/ BOX

Hello to All! For anyone who is interested I have a number of rare sets up for auction. Included is a #1593 w/ ORIGINAL instructions and BOX! As well as a #365 Western Town Set - BRAND NEW from Germany - from 1975. All decals, ORIGINAL pieces, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Solid Gold Bionicle Mask on ebay

--===not my auction===-- Since this has not been posted here on Lugnet I thought I would give it the attention it needs. For the first time ever, a 14kt Solid Gold (not plated) Hau mask is up for sale. This mask was produced by LEGO and was part of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  8858 rebel wrecker

Thought technic folk could do with an auction, From Dec 05 on bricklink : (URL) in box (new) rebel wrecker starting $48 no reserve Enjoy Ronan (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Next eBay auction live - Wreath!

(...) (URL) (...) Direct Put in auction for Jake. (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets 4730 NIB

BUY-IT-NOW priced - get in before Ebay's search indexes it.... (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA Rare Mint Lego Style Airfix Betta Bilda Sets / SW 3219 / RIS 1.5

FA Rare Mint Lego Style Airfix Betta Bilda Sets See them here: (URL) other auctions: 3219 LEGO STAR WARS Mini-TIE Fighter [ends today] (URL) ~6 days] (URL) RIS 1.5 (URL) well. Also, take a look at my brick shop: (URL) A (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 24 pounds of bulk 2 x N Plates for sale

(...) Yes, This is true. I wasn't really sure where to post this. Now I know! :-) Thanks for the input. ~Roxanne (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 24 pounds of bulk 2 x N Plates for sale

(...) information of people that might be interested. Now that BL has auctions, it's a bit harder to tell where to post stuff but I think it's probably likely that the consensus is that auction posts (even on BL) probably belong on .auction rather (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  131 Lots of NEW LEGO pieces on eBay

Greetings: I have 131 lots of brand-new LEGO parts up on eBay this week. This includes bulk bricks, tiles, plates, slopes, windows, space pieces, minifigs, pirate ship hulls, train track, and a host of others. See my auctions at: (URL) sold LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Princess Leia Minifigure (#7190 Millennium Falcon) on Bricklink Auction

This is my first auction on Bricklink :-) and I am auctioning a Princess Leia minifigure in new condition. She was found last week in storage from one of the many sets I sold on LUGNET a couple of years back. Please take a look and good luck (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Five Sets of (5) Brown Opening Back Packs From the Adventure Series

I have up for auction five sets of the brown opening back packs from the adventure series on e-bay. Each of the sets contain five back packs. Plese take a look and bid if you are interested. (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA New Lego Technic Mindstorms RIS 1.5 [UK]

FA New Lego Technic Mindstorms RIS 1.5 [UK] See: (URL) A (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA 3219 LEGO STAR WARS Mini-TIE Fighter

3219 LEGO STAR WARS Mini-TIE Fighter See: (URL) A (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  #4030 CARGO CARRIER BOAT W/INSTRUCTIONS & BOX

I have posted another #4030 CArgo Carrier with box nad instructions in great condition. I plan to psot a few other auctions in the next few days so please take a look. Good luck bidding. CDC (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Custom town-theme "Coin-op" video game machines @eBay

This eBay auction will be ending in less than 48 hours. Last chance to own this custom set of five arcade machines with improved coin box design. Check out this link and have a nice day! (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  On eBay: 6346 Shuttle Launch Crew and 6614 Launch Evac I

Also 26 other smaller town sets. Take a look at: (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact