 Marketplace / Auctions / 9512
    Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver? —Kevin Wilson
   Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ... (...) Maybe he'll turn up at the show we're doing on Sunday. Kevin Membership director, VLC ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver? —Robin Sather
   (...) He's not going to make it to the show, although he's keen to come out to the next meeting. I met him a few years ago, and had a "tour" of this spacecraft. It's quite unbelievable! Inside, it's completely detailed with fully laid out crew (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)