 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1662
Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:44:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Wilson writes:

We haven't actually met him yet, but he joined the club online recently.
Maybe he'll turn up at the show we're doing on Sunday.

He's not going to make it to the show, although he's keen to come out to the
next meeting.  I met him a few years ago, and had a "tour" of this
spacecraft.  It's quite unbelievable!  Inside, it's completely detailed with
fully laid out crew quarters, a terrarium (garden), cafeteria, shuttle craft
landing bay, with multiple ships, detailed bridge, etc.  Very cool!  Since
it's very unlikely that it sells, I'm sure he'll bring it to the meeting for
the rest of us to drool over.

Robin Sather
President, VLC