 Marketplace / Auctions / 9441
9440  |  9442
Subject:
LEGO HARBOR #6542 A COMPLETE SET POSTED ON E-BAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:21:42 GMT

I am continuing to sell some of the excess LEGO sets that I have collected
over the past few years. This is the biggest Lego harbor ever, with more
than 1000 pieces! This set is from 1991 and is 100% complete including the
box in good shape. Box has some markings that appear in the photo. Long pier
with moving, working crane. Set contains cargo ships and pilot boat. Cargo
containers and other equipment included in the set. Excellent working
forklift. This set has 7 minifigs (captain, workers, drivers, policemen
etc.) Great set, discontinued and extremely hard to find. This set sells
fast. I have the original instructions but in worn condition. I hope to load
additional photos or you may send an e-mail request.  Please take a look at
the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1768198558&rd=1