 Marketplace / Auctions / 9440
9439  |  9441
Subject:
LEGO #4030 CARGO CARRIER BOAT COMPLETE W/INST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:17:52 GMT

I have AGAIN decided to sell some of the extra LEGO sets that I have
collected over the past few years. This set up for auction is LEGO #4030 set
from 1987. This cargo carrier is 100% complete with a crew of one ship’s
captain and two seamen. Total piece count is 317. This set is in very good
condition complete with stickers. Even the sting is present. Instructions
are in good condition. I will provide a second set of scanned instructions
from LUGNET The box pictured is NOT included in this auction. Boat has a
one-piece hull that really floats. There is a motor that can be attached to
the hull (not included). Most of the sets on the market can be found in very
used condition, but this set is rare and in great shape. There may be some
minor scratches on the hull from shelf wear. Take a look at the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1768195274&rd=1