 Marketplace / Auctions / 9422
  More Ebay Auctions, Multiple Copies Royal Drawbridge, Gray Bulk Bricks

Hello everyone! I am continuing with the next phase of my Ebay auctions to liquidate my lego collection. I am offering a total of 10 copies of 6078 Royal Drawbridge in 2 lots of 5 each starting at $25 with no reserve plus shipping and handling. I am (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)