 Marketplace / Auctions / 9422
9421  |  9423
Subject:
More Ebay Auctions, Multiple Copies Royal Drawbridge, Gray Bulk Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:44:32 GMT

Hello everyone!

I am continuing with the next phase of my Ebay auctions to liquidate my lego
collection.  I am offering a total of 10 copies of 6078 Royal Drawbridge in
2 lots of 5 each starting at $25 with no reserve plus shipping and handling.
I am also offering 5 lots of gray bulk bricks.  Each is the equivalent of 10
gray brick packs 5145 each starting at $5.00 with no reserve plus shipping
and handling.  Please take a look if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1765935118&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1765935054&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1765933929&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1765933865&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1