 Marketplace / Auctions / 9419
    Re: No combined shipping —John Barnes
   I tend to believe that a lot of ebay sellers are adding bogus "profit" to their sales by these means. Anyone who uses the post office to send mail knows what postage costs, and anyone who buys packing materials from their local store knows what the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: No combined shipping —Clifton D. Chambers
   I have started selling some of my excess legos on e-bay. I would not have a problem combining shipping cost and that would be the first thing that would enter my mind if someone won more than one auction. I have not encountered anyone that refused (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)