 Marketplace / Auctions / 9418
9417  |  9419
Subject:
No combined shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 22:57:33 GMT

How often do you find a seller on eBay who tells you that he/she has no plan
to combine the shipping for multiple auctions?
Recently I've emailed a seller for some LEGO sets he put on eBay and asked
him if he would combine the shipping cost if I happen to win some of his
auctions.  Mind you, that he's selling used minifigs and he listed shipping
cost for each at $5.  He replied to me and said "he usually doesn't combine
shipping but he will take a 10% discount off if I happen to win multiple
items from him."(I won some items from him before)
I definitely will not bid on those items and I think I'm lucky I asked him
before I bid.  But I think there would be lots of people just going to
expect the seller to combine the shipping for loose minifigs.
What if someone win some auctions and the seller asks for bogus shipping?
Can the buyer complain to eBay?

Kevin