 Marketplace / Auctions / 9398
    LEGO POLICE BOAT # 4021 COMPLETE IN SEALED BAGS —Clifton D. Chambers
   I have decided to sell some of the extra LEGO sets that I have collected over the past few years. This set up for auction is LEGO #4021 set from 1991. This police boat is complete This set is complete in sealed bags and never opened. Instructions (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: LEGO POLICE BOAT # 4021 COMPLETE IN SEALED BAGS —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) complete in sealed bags and never opened. Instructions are in excellent condition. The box shows a little shelf wear from storage. This set orginally sold for $34 when released in 1991. I will be posting a number of other sets including a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)