 Marketplace / Auctions / 9392
  Santa Fe 10020

I was considering putting up a Santa Fe 10020 set up on eBay. The set is mint in box with a display stand and Lego serial brick number #A0010. The first thing is would anyone be interested in this and the second would how much would this set go for? (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Santa Fe 10020

(...) Anthony, since the release of the new Sante Fe cars, I'm sure there would be interest in buying your prized item. As for how much it will go for? That all depends. You should base what you want out of it by a couple of things. First is, how (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)