 Marketplace / Auctions / 9393
Re: Santa Fe 10020
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Anthony DeShields writes:
I was considering putting up a Santa Fe 10020 set up on eBay. The set is
mint in box with a display stand and Lego serial brick number #A0010. The
first thing is would anyone be interested in this and the second would how
much would this set go for?

Anthony, since the release of the new Sante Fe cars, I'm sure there would be
interest in buying your prized item. As for how much it will go for? That
all depends. You should base what you want out of it by a couple of things.
First is, how much did you pay for it? Secondly, is it still mint is sealed
box? You should be able to get at least what you paid for it on E-Bay.

Jason