 Marketplace / Auctions / 934
    JABA - Just Another Brick Auction - Almost live! —Mike Stanley
    Well, I'm keying in a small batch of REAL lots right now. The testing went mostly pretty well so I'm going to try a small batch of lots for real to see how things go. So if you're up late like I am, you are welcome to surf on over to the site and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: JABA - Just Another Brick Auction - Almost live! —Byron Han
   Hooray -I have the first bid in! (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: JABA - Just Another Brick Auction - Almost live! —Mike Stanley
   (...) :) I would like to point out that I haven't had a chance to revamp my rules yet, but I am working on it. If anything is unclear, just ask. I'm not posting the site to RTL for a few days at minimum because I know people here have helped me with (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)