 Marketplace / Auctions / 934
933  |  935
Subject:
JABA - Just Another Brick Auction - Almost live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 06:43:22 GMT

Well, I'm keying in a small batch of REAL lots right now.  The testing
went mostly pretty well so I'm going to try a small batch of lots for
real to see how things go.

So if you're up late like I am, you are welcome to surf on over to the
site and check it out.  If you registered during the test phase your
account may still be active, but if it isn't you'll find out when you
try to bid.  At that point you can simply reregister.

I'll be inputting more lots tomorrow and tomorrow night.  Probably
going to start off with most of the contents of 6 3053 Emperor's
Strongholds, then move on to some other stuff.

Here's the URL that ought to be working from now on:

http://jaba.dtrh.com/

If that one doesn't make it, give this one a shot:

http://www.dtrh.com/jaba/

Comments, as always, are welcome, either here or via e-mail to
jaba@guarded-inn.com

p.s.  I'll be looking to add some Star Wars parts RSN.  :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET