 Marketplace / Auctions / 9323 (-5)
  FA(eBay): auctions ending Friday - Town, Space, Basic, Shapes, Bricks

Auctions ending on Friday 28 Jun 2002 ---...--- 22 sets of 4 GOLD COINS (URL) 10 Life On Mars Astronauts (URL) Soccer field pcs,goalie handles (URL) 24 doors and windows- 2 wide (URL) 20 red+white windows (URL) 32 wheels, tires, car bases +++ (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  For Auction: Clone Troopers

Auctioning off some extra clone troopers: (URL) Scott (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  ebay Auction: Chrome Knights!

Fans of Chrome Plated LEGO pieces take heed! The clock is ticking on my current round of Chrome Knight auctions. I have sets 4816, 4817 and 4819 available as individual lots (combined shipping available). I also have one auction going for all four (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LAST DAY! LEGO #6285 Pirate 'Black Seas Barracuda' MISB

Hi all! A little reminder: approximately 16 hours remain in order to acquire this wonderful LEGO Set, do not lose this opportunity. (URL) LEGO set 6285 'Black Seas Barracuda' is NEW in MISB conditions. Never open or played with. Absolutely SEALED! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  On Ebay - my 2nd Lego Coca Cola Set with Official FIELD

Hi Everyone, The 1st set was sold below USD 90... and with Official FIELD... I put up a second set with field (my last set on hand, may possibly get one more set soon) It includes a complete 30 items with cute items like Hot dog girl with dollar (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact