 Marketplace / Auctions / 9319
9318  |  9320
Subject:
On Ebay - my 2nd Lego Coca Cola Set with Official FIELD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 07:53:24 GMT

Hi Everyone,

The 1st set was sold below USD 90...  and with Official FIELD...  I put up a
second set with field (my last set on hand, may possibly get one more set soon)

It includes a complete 30 items with cute items like Hot dog girl with
dollar bill, hotdog and cart!!! referee with red and yellow cards, TV
camera, etc.  Just Wonderful!!  See it at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1743342048

Thanks for looking!

Daniel Neo