 Marketplace / Auctions / 9172
  More Trains, PLanes, Automobiles...TechnicTown,Pirates (Ebay)

We are having another auction, all these sets are sealed. We will be having weekly auctions for a while, so check for future postings. Most are 1990-1996 era. Some of the highlights are; 8880 Technic Supercar 8480 Technic Space Shuttle 4544 Car (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.auction)