 Marketplace / Auctions / 9155
    Ebay: Custom TIE Fighter —Josh Opotzner
   I have posted for sale on ebay a MOC Tie Fighter of mine. It's actually similar to the official set in a lot of ways, and is almost exactly the same size. However, my version switches the odd colors for plain gray, and gets rid of the floppyness of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)