 Marketplace / Auctions / 9155
Ebay: Custom TIE Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:06:52 GMT

I have posted for sale on ebay a MOC Tie Fighter of mine.  It's actually
similar to the official set in a lot of ways, and is almost exactly the same
size.  However, my version switches the odd colors for plain gray, and gets
rid of the floppyness of the wings, which have much greater detail-the wings
contain a *lot* of gray plates.

Check it out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1717016629

--Josh