 Marketplace / Auctions / 8933
    3620 Piece Guarded Church custom kit now on eBay —Daniel Siskind
   What I believe to be the largest custom Lego model kit (and probably bigger than anything "official" too) is now up for Auction on eBay. This is kit #1 of Lot #1 of my latest custom model kit: Brickmania 004 "Guarded Church." Here's the info: "The (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction) !