 Marketplace / Auctions / 8767
  eBay, Misc pieces, incl Belville bricks & 6280 hulls

Here's some of what I have listed. I don't want to use the word rare, so I'll just say stuff not seen too often (for the most part). All end Saturday, open to bidders in US, England, Canada and Australia. New Lego Pirate Boat (ship) Parts from 6280 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ending tonight 10/27 Re: eBay, Misc pieces, incl Belville bricks & 6280 hulls

My auctions are ending tonight. The pink trellis pieces, the pool and the Creator Figs have no bids (some wheels and a Black Thunder #5542 are also bidless). Thanks for looking! Julie (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.auction)