 Marketplace / Auctions / 8631
  New Auction

Howdy. I'm a long time member, and longer-time lurker. Decided to pop my head in to let anyone interested know that I'm divesting myself of a large group of my older sets on eBay. Take a look at: (URL) for the poor quality of the images, my little (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Auction

(...) I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how much I like your auction setup. I especially liked the inclusion of a detailed list of all the sets with Lugnet pictures (credited), missing pieces if any and rating of discoloration and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New Auction

Bob, Thanks! I just wanted to be honest. :-) The preperation actually took a long time: opening each set, trying to reconstruct it to see if the parts were all there, getting the image links, etc etc (not to mention deciding which sets were going (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.auction)