 Marketplace / Auctions / 8634
Re: New Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:31:57 GMT

Bob,

Thanks!  I just wanted to be honest. :-)
The preperation actually took a long time: opening each set, trying to
reconstruct it to see if the parts were all there, getting the image links, etc
etc (not to mention deciding which sets were going and which were staying).
But as long as it makes me a better seller, its all worth it.

-=Andy=-

In lugnet.market.auction, Bob Parker writes:
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how much I like your
auction setup.  I especially liked the inclusion of a detailed list of all
the sets with Lugnet pictures (credited), missing pieces if any and rating
of discoloration and dustiness!  This sure makes bidding on it very easy
especially considering the large number of sets in one auction!

Good luck with your auction! :-)

- Bob